If you are a young person, and you feel strongly about the WILPF objectives then please get involved!
Take action for peace and freedom by joining online now! Membership is $35 unwaged and $70 waged. You can join and pay via the YWILPF Membership Form.
If you’re experiencing financial hardship or other factors that limit the ability to join, but would still like to get involved, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to help support and spread the word, you can purchase one of our YWILPF Australia Tote Bags for $15. Just click here, enter your details and we’ll cover postage within Australia!
To re-cap, here are just some benefits of joining YWILPF:
- Wide-ranging opportunities to get involved in ongoing women’s peace and equity projects
- Internships in New York, Geneva, the Middle East and work with Pacific partners
- Contact with similarly committed women in your local area
- Opportunities to network with WILPF women in national and international arenas, and to strengthen ties with other women’s and peace groups
- Representation of your views at national government and international arenas including the United Nations (in New York and Geneva) where WILPF has consultative status
- Up-to-date information on issues and actions
- Local branch newsletters and the triennial national WILPF journal Peace and Freedom
- Regular mailings of WILPF’s international journal International Peace Update
- And for those women with limited time or mobility, chances to make a difference through letter-writing and emailing … or simply through knowing your membership or donation is enabling all this to take place.